Please take the time to read these the Terms and Conditions herein carefully before using this website (‘Site’). Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Site. NEFT operate from this URL. We are registered in Dubai Department of Economic Development under company License number 719140 and have our registered office at Icon Tower, Barsha Heights, Dubai.
We may change our terms and conditions from time to time and your use of this website will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time of use.
ACCESSING THIS SITE
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site, or this entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
You may print and download extracts from this Site for non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Site are used separately from accompanying text; and
- no copyright and trade mark notices are removed.
You agree not to:
- use any part of the materials on this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this Site, except as permitted above;
- provide a link to this Site from any other website without obtaining our prior written consent.
COUNTRY OF MERCHANT DOMICILE:
- United Arab Emirates
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The information contained in the material on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
There are easy and flexible ways for You to pay for Your Order. We accept:
- Mastercard and Visa credit cards
- American Express cards
Simply complete the details when prompted to do so in the checkout section of this Website.
You confirm that the card account being used is yours.
We may undertake searches with credit reference agencies for the purpose of verifying your identity and the Personal Information.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- We hold a data protection registration and comply with the UAE Data Protection Act
- The website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
CANCELLATION & REPLACEMENT POLICY
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/ organisation/ company.
- If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing NEFT is informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards a place at the same event or another upcoming event following the originally booked event. In the case of a contributing author, the paper will not be published in the Event Proceedings if the fee is held over for another event.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 100 percent of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds will be made in the following way:
For payments received by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.